LatinNews Daily - 11 August 2023

In brief: Argentina places more bonds

* Argentina’s economy ministry has successfully placed Ar$821.57bn (US$2.87bn) of peso-denominated bonds. Of this, Ar$725m will go towards meeting debt repayments while Ar$96.5m will go in additional financing, which finance secretary Eduardo Setti tweeted “implies a rollover of 113%”. An economy ministry statement added that 31% of the bonds correspond to debt that falls due in 2023, while the other 69% corresponds to debt that falls due 2024.

Intelligence Research Ltd.
167-169 Great Portland Street,
5th floor,
London, W1W 5PF - UK
Phone : +44 (0) 203 695 2790
You may contact us via our online contact form
Copyright © 2022 Intelligence Research Ltd. All rights reserved.