Our four LatinNews Regional Monitors go a step further than our in-depth monthly Regional Reports, they provide subscribers with daily coverage of each of the four sub-regions of Latin America and the Caribbean, drawing analysis from all other LatinNews services and filtering it on a region-by-region basis. Our four Regional Monitors are:
- LatinNews Regional Monitor: Mexico
- LatinNews Regional Monitor: Caribbean & Central America
- LatinNews Regional Monitor: Andean Group
- LatinNews Regional Monitor: Brazil & Southern Cone
Each of the four Regional Monitors draws analysis from LatinNews Daily, Latin American Weekly Report, Latin American Regional Reports, Latin American Economy & Business, and Latin American Security & Strategic Review to provide a truly comprehensive daily monitoring service for each of the four sub-regions.
This is the perfect service for those who interests are focused on one particular area or country. You can get the full benefit of LatinNews’ expertise, from all our services, but filtered for the areas of critical interest to you.
For a free evaluation, or to subscribe to one or more of our Latin American Regional Monitors you now have three options:
- You may sign up immediately for one or more of the Latin American Regional Monitors by going directly to the secure subscribe page of this website
- You may register for a 14-day free evaluation by going to the registration page of the website and entering your details
You may use the Contact Us facility to ask for further information or to request someone to call you to discuss your requirements