My name is Joe de Courcy, chief executive of Intelligence Research Ltd. I'd like to introduce you to our Latin American Special Reports.
Since 1967 LatinNews has been the leading independent source of political, strategic, economic, and business intelligence on Latin America. For over 40 years, LatinNews reports have been required reading for top government officials, senior executives, media commentators, and leading academics - in short, for everyone with a professional interest in Latin American affairs.
The LatinNews portfolio consists of 7 separate services all of which may be subscribed to individually, and the Latin American Special Reports service forms a key element within this portfolio.
There are some issues that require even more detailed analysis than we can provide in our daily or weekly briefings, or even in our monthly reports, and it is these issues that we cover in our Latin American Special Reports.
These in-depth special reports are written by top experts in their field on topics of key interest, and we publish at least six a year of these comprehensive dossiers. Recent Latin American Special Reports have included:
* Latin America and the US ‘war on terror’
* Who’s competing for power in Latin America
* Debt and external vulnerability in Latin America
* Political and economic risk in Latin America
For your maximum convenience, you now have three options:
* You may take sign up immediately for any Latin American Special Reports by going directly to the secure subscribe page of this website.
* You may register for a 10-day free evaluation period by going to the registration page of the website and entering your details
* You may contact me directly for further information
Please let us hear from you today!
JKC de Courcy
P.S. There are some issues that require even more detailed analysis than we can provide in our daily or weekly briefings, or even in our monthly reports, and it is these issues that we cover in our Latin American Special Reports.